|Place of work:|
– At Maire we deliver complex Energy Transition projects around the world. As a European based company, we have had the advantage of building an industry leading track record in Sustainable Fertilizer, Carbon Capture, Clean Hydrogen, Circular Plastics, and Waste to Energy Projects to help meet our customers decarbonization targets. Now we are bringing this expertise and experience to the North American Market, where we have several exciting opportunities ahead of us to support our clients Energy Transition goals.
Do you want to be part of a team delivering end to end solutions in sustainable technologies?
Do you want to learn from subject matter experts around the world who are directly making a difference to improve our future?
Join us and be part of a growing and dynamic team who are taking and who are new ways of working together.
• Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances,
• Preparing financial statements (USGAAP and IFRS),
• Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas,
• Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analyses,
• Assisting in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management,
• Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules,
• Support month-end and year-end close process,
• Prepare the reporting for the parent company,
• Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
• Ensure administrative management of passive contracts, responsible for registration, control and
make the relevant invoices available for payment,
• Keep the control of guarantees issued by third parties, in line with what is foreseen in the
• Observe deadlines relating to the end of accounting periods and therefore to the book-keeping of invoices for the relevant period,
• Keep invoice log and supervise departmental approvals, observing the procedures foreseen by SAP for bookkeeping/payment of invoices,
• Act as a reference for external auditors, providing them with assistance and support where requested.
• Verify and record entries in Site Petty Cash Fund/Expense Accounts,
• Enter and verify Expense Accounts,
• Provide support / consultancy to the companies in the group,
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns,
• Provide tax support / consultancy to the group companies.
• Proven experience in accounting
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Awareness of business trends
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Hands-on experience in SAP
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance
• Team player
3-5 years’ experience
Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401K Matching)
Paid vacation, sick time, and 12 holidays
Group Term Life insurance at no cost to the employee
LTD/STD at no cost to the employee
Employee Assistance program
Opportunities for professional development
Great working environment and culture
Learn directly from industry leaders in their respective fields
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
Tecnimont does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Accountant up to Sr Accountant.
Tecnimont USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.