Job summary/Role description
Reports to the HR Manager. She/he will work collaboratively to carry out complex work managing and supporting the HR Team. Serves as a point of contact for all HR payroll related queries, functionality, and resolution of issues to enhance operational efficiency.
Duties and responsibilities
- Process -Monthly payrolls
- Provide information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Manage electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Calculate payable hours, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Maintain employee records.
- Provide administrative assistance to the accounting department and staff
- Create new data files for new employees and submit hiring paperwork into the system to set up a payroll account.
- Enter information into the payroll system about employee taxes, exemptions, transfers, firings and resignations as details change.
- Respond to any errors in payroll by reviewing past records and making any wage corrections or adjustments when necessary.
- Track employe absences through payroll software (ADP) and record details about personal days, sick leave, jury duty and extended leaves of absence
- Expat Payroll
- Audit hours, and gross and net payroll expenses to ensure in line with previous pay period, investigate variances.
- Act as liaison with third party consultants to trouble shoot and resolve system issues
- Coordinate year-end TAX reconciliation. and deal with tax department .
- Ensure confidentiality of employee records
Knowledge & Qualifications
· Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or accounting preferred
- Strong Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a payroll office.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good time management and organization skills
- Advanced reporting and Microsoft Excel skills
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively..
Special Requirements and Comments
Notice To Candidates.
1- Candidate should be Egyptian and resident in Egypt
2- Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependent) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.