Job Title: Scaffolding Supervisor
Job Location: Kallo, Antwerp, Belgium
Job type/Contract: Temporary. Start ASAP till June. 2024 renewable
Salary range: Competitive.
Job summary/Role description
The Scaffolding Coordinator coordinates the scaffolding works on the construction site.
Duties and responsibilities
- Being responsible for the provision of risk analyses and work permits PTW.
- Working closely with scaffolding subcontractors;
- Providing progress reports to Construction Manager ensuring correct administration;
- Paying attention to agreements made, materials used, quality, procedures and regulations.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in construction/modernization of large Petrochemical plants/ EPC projects;
- Strong subcontractors and construction/commissioning management experience in EPC project, Large/XL plants;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
Only candidates that are legally authorized to work in the EU will be considered for the position.
Only candidates that now or in the future NOT require sponsorship for employment visa status, will be considered.