|Place of work:||Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria|
Job Title: Piping Supervisor, PIS
Job type/Contract: Contract Term (12 months extendable).
Shift Rotations: 60 (ON) /15 (OFF) /2 (Travel Days).
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Job summary/Role description
The Mechanical Supervisor – Piping (PIS) is responsible for the coordination of Mechanical Construction for piping activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Direct the management of Mechanical Subcontractor(s) for piping.
- Guarantee the quality of the works and their compliance with the contractual/engineering requirements of the project satisfying the assigned budget, time schedule quality, safety and environmental.
- Ensure that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and PIS will coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Mechanical Piping Superintendent.
- Participate to the elaboration of work schedule and to the collection of the progress of the works and analyse any deviations.
- Ensures the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities.
- Directly participates to the HSE activities at site as defined for PIS position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures.
- University Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Piping Supervisor.
- Relevant experience in construction Oil & Gas/Refinery sector/EPC projects large plants.
- Similar role covered in projects that are of a comparable size.
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent IT and analytical skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
- Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
The information submitted shall include:
- Date of birth:
- Current Location:
- Are willing to work in a 12 Months (extendable) contract? (Yes/No):
- Are you willing to work in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria for 60 (On) /15 (Off) /2(Travel Days) shift base? (Yes/No):
- Relevant years of experience as Piping Supervisor in EPC, Oil & Gas, Refinery sector projects:
- Current Salary in USD:
- Expected Salary in USD:
- Notice Period: