Job Title: Field HSE Supervisor
Date of issue: 15/05/2023
Project: PDH Kallo Borealis
Job Location: Kallo, Antwerp, Belgium
Job type/Contract: Temporary. Starting ASAP. Renewable
Salary range: Competitive.
Job summary/Role description
She/He verifies and ensures that all Field activities are performed according to the HSE Policy, the
regulations, standards and procedures, promoting all preventive and corrective action as required.
Duties and responsibilities
- To perform the Job Hazardous Analysis (JHA) and participate to the Job Safety Analysis (JSA);
- Verify the adequacy and application of the Site HSE Plan and all related procedures, to the preparing any
- To update the HSE documentation during all the construction phases when deemed necessary;
- To check that Subcontractors perform their activities in accordance with all the HSE applicable procedures, regulation and standards, promoting all necessary action to ensure that the said procedures and regulations are observed;
- To organize, plan and participate to periodical HSE walk around, Inspections and Audits on site, prepare all the relevant reports, action plans, verify the follow up and the timely execution of the corrective action;
- To organize, coordinate and directly participate in the HSE Training activities on site;
- To organize and participate to all relevant site HSE Meetings, prepare the relevant MOM;
- To co-operate with the Client concerning the issue of any necessary work permits;
- To organize in case of work accidents a full investigation of the event, finalized to the identification of corrective measure to avoid reoccurrence;
- To keep accident records, identifying the areas to which prevention must be addressed;
- To perform and or promote the indoctrination / training of personnel;
- Lead and coordinate the activities off the Site HSE Committee (composed by all Contractor and Subcontractors HSE Representative);
- To lead and coordinate the site emergency response team and fire prevention/fighting team, organizing training and emergency drill mock activities;
- To prepare the HSE section of the construction monthly progress report and other periodical report;
- To prepare and update the Site HSE Statistics, verify the performance versus the Project and corporate HSE Objective, Targets and performance indicators;
- Propose recovery plan in case of mismatch.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in EPC projects: oil & gas, petrochemical sector;
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a relevant discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects in Europe;
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
Only candidates that are legally authorized to work in the EU will be considered for the position.
Only candidates that now or in the future NOT require sponsorship for employment visa status, will be considered.