Job Title: Warehouse & Materials Management Roles
Date of issue: 01/05/2023
Project: PDH Kallo Borealis
Job Location: Kallo, Antwerp, Belgium
Job type/Contract: Starting ASAP till July 2024
Salary range: Competitive.
Job summary/Role description
This role assists and support the Material Controller with material management on site.
Duties and responsibilities
- To receive, check, store and preserve the materials delivered to Site;
- To forward materials to the Subcontractors, according to the instructions given by the Material Controller;
- To keep records of the handling of materials, using the Company’s software systems;
- To perform feasibility analysis through the Company’s software system;
- To maintain the inventory of unused materials for sale.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in a specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in projects that are of a comparable size;
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this role.
Only candidates that are legally authorized to work in the EU will be considered for the position.
Only candidates that now or in the future NOT require sponsorship for employment visa status, will be considered.