Job Title: Construction Logistic and Administration Coordinator, ALC
Reference: PIR 430501050
Job Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Job type/Contract: Temporary, start date ASAP
Salary range: Competitive salary package with benefits
Job summary/Role description
The project realize a substantial additional aniline production capacity to the existing Covestro site in Antwerp. The project comprises all the necessary prerequisites to produce the final products, including raw materials, infrastructure, and product logistics.
Logistic & Administration Coordinator, ALC, is responsible for the logistics and administration at Site.
Duties and responsibilities
- Development, coordination and implementation of Company standards for smooth administration and logistics operation;
- Coordinate the organization of Site logistics;
- Coordinate arriving and departing personnel, including those of suppliers and licensers (tickets, bookings, passport, visas and transport);
- Coordinate local purchases for Site needs;
- Management and co-ordination of vehicles and personnel transport systems;
- Manage Logistic & Administration Assistants;
- Coordinate and monitor preparation of routine estimates of local expenses in Site;
- Maintain and manage a facility budget, maintain inventories including weekly inventories of supplies and equipment, monitor the surplus and over spending;
- Ensure the safe operation of vehicles, equipment, and appliances by facilities staff;
Knowledge & Qualifications
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Significant EPC experience in managing Logistics of Large/XL petrochemical plants
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects of comparable size;
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Administration and Logistic management.
Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details.
Special Requirements and Comments
Only spontaneous candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field and the right to work in EU will be considered for this position.