QA Engineer Beaumont TX
|Place of work:||Beaumont TX - Houston TX|
We are an in the field of plant engineering, rooted in the pioneering experience of Italian industrial technology shaping the new frontiers of Engineering Innovation. We embody the contractor spirit of the Group in .
Our expertise in realizing all over the world has positioned the company among the top-notch players, with outstanding references in the management of by acting as the for the Client.
Quality Engineer is responsible for the implementation of Construction Quality standard during proposal and execution phases, interfacing with various Company functions (e.g. Commercial dept, System Quality, Project Quality and Engineering).:
• Ensure the application of appropriate correction to quality documentation;
• Ensure that all procedures and inspection plans are correctly applied;
• Ensure the updating of Site Quality Plan and related site quality procedures during project execution;
• Provide support to site in resolution of problems related to quality, when needed;
• Support the handover management at site.
While assigned in Home office:
• To review the request of Client for site quality aspects during proposal phase;
• To participate to initial phase
of project identifying and preparing Construction Quality deliverables
(Site Quality Plan and related procedures for specific projects) and their issue planning; responsible for
the related preparation and revise Client comment in order to reach the approval status;
• To support the AWP Engineer in the preparation of the CWP-related documentation;
Set-up of the Corporate Quality Control management tools and their data maintenance
• Together with Commissioning Manager, ensure documents’ consistency related to the completion of construction and pre-commissioning activities
• To comment/approve the Technical Bid Evaluations of Construction Contractors limited to the Construction quality point of view
• To participate, as required on Workshop visits of potential subcontractors (if required);
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and three to five (3-5) years of work-related experience; a recognized certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements.
Knowledge of ANSI or ISO 9001.
Availability to work on site.
Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors.
Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job.
Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines.
Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
Mechanical or Civil Engineering degree or global equivalent.
Typically has four (4) years of project construction experience.
Ability to speak/read multiple languages.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Basic or intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the basic or intermediate use of spreadsheets.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.