Job Title: Construction Steel Structure Assistant, SSA
Reference: PIR 430001800
Date of issue: 08-June-2023
Project: Borouge 4,4300 Abu Dhabi
Employee level: Assistant
Reports to: Supervisor.
Job Location: Ruwais, Abu Dhabi-UAE
Job type/Contract: 10 Months, Extendable Contract
Hours/rotation: Rotation of 60 days (with weekly
Off) on site and 10 days off (+2 paid travel days)
Salary range: Competitive salary package with
Benefits: Single status, Full
board, and lodging
Travel to home country
in economy class
Job Summary/Role Description
He collaborates with his own Supervisor
in directing Subcontractor activities within the area assigned to him within
his own Discipline.
He is the first interface between the
Subcontractor and the Site Organization with regard to Project standards and
specifications and the first controller of the Subcontractor’s activities and
of the Quality of the latter’s works.
Duties and responsibilities
Within his own area, his main
- To co-ordinate any subcontractor activities
falling within his own area, including both intermediate and final
inspections and tests;
- To valuate test results, the validity of
certificates and related reports, informing the Supervisor of any defect;
- To check that Construction works are in
accordance with Project specifications and related standards, and comply
to the Quality Control Plan for his own area;
- To note the work quantities performed by
subcontractors and on this basis, prepare the construction monthly
progress report for his own area;
- To check the detailed activity plan for his own
area and compare it with work progress;
- Check the implementation of the HSE specification
and report all possible anomalies.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Suitable University Degree / Diploma
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar
position in EPC Oil & Gas/petrochemical projects.
Desirable Skills and Abilities
- Fluent English.
- Excellent IT and analytical skills.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills,
self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance
and problem resolution.
- Attention to detail, strong communications and
Special Requirements and Comments
The information submitted shall include:
- date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- expected salary ($/year, gross)
- notice period (weeks)
- email address of the candidate.